Underground Service RequestApplying for underground service with Brunswick Electric is a simple process.
Application & Underground Service Request
Applying for underground service with Brunswick Electric is a simple process. However, there are several steps you must take before we can process your underground service request:
- Builder applies for a 911 address through the City or County.
- The builder’s electrician installs a temporary service pole or meter base.
- The builder or electrician applies for electrical inspection* through the City or County.
*Note: When service is requested but not ready, there will be an $80, not ready fee applied to the account.
Download our comprehensive Builder’s Guide for quick reference to important information you need to establish power in our service territory.
Click here for important information about electric meter accessibility in a designated flood zone.
Additional Underground Service Guidelines
- Applications for service over 800 amps will require approval from our engineering department upon request.
- Any 3 phase request must have a by-pass switch.
You may enter up to five new service addresses at a time through this form.