Your co-op newsletter MEMBER MATTERS is delivered to all members inside each monthly issue of Carolina Country magazine. It features a message from our CEO, co-op news, articles about grants and scholarship programs available to our members, energy efficiency tips and ways we can help you lower your energy bill, and much more.
Click Carolina Country image for the latest issue of the full magazine,
including BEMC's Member Matters newsletter . . . full of news you can use!
In your July issue:
- Manager’s Message – Balancing reliability, affordability and growth – Page 21
- BEMC's Bright Ideas Education Grants early bird deadline and details – Page 22
- BEMC's Annual Membership Meeting notice – Page 22
- HVAC Unit energy efficiency tips - Page 23
- BEMC's Annual Membership Meeting Arts & Crafts registration form - Page 23
- Watts for Sale & July 4th BEMC office closings - Page 24
Click the Member Matters image to
get right to the BEMC news
and the current Watts for Sale ads.
GO PAPERLESS and receive your newsletter by email.
To request paperless delivery, send us an email.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and service address and/or BEMC account number so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.