Annual Report & Financial Info
BEMC is owned by the members we serve. Each September, in preparation for our Annual Meeting, our members receive an Annual Report. In it our CEO/General Manager discusses the state of the co-op, and we report our financial position, the accomplishments of the past year, and future plans.
Click here for the most recent full Annual Report for the year ending 2016
and click here for the financial data only for year ending 2016.
- Reliability percentage of 99.92%
- Financial practices earned us an A+ rating
- Contributions to our grants and other community programs totaled over $174,000
- Our member satisfaction ratings averaged 9.13 out of 10
- We facilitated over $1.12 million dollars in low-interest weatherization loans to our members
- Our superior safety procedures earned us the highest possible safety rating